“Being creative is seeing the same as everyone else,
but thinking of something else. “
Workshop “Innovation by Creativity”
Ever more often, creative solutions are sought for the problems, big or small, with which we are confronted on a daily basis.
Sometimes because we cannot find a logical solution, sometimes because a creative solution is needed because of ommercial
considerations and sometimes because we are not satisfied with the logical solution.
Many organisations are undergoing changes that place new demands on their staff. The need to use and stimulate the creativity of employees is often brought up during management training. Developments in our society require creativity in large measures.
Purpose of the workshop
After this workshop you will be able to
- apply the rules for creative thinking
- apply some of the creativitytools and skills
- think faster of more ideas
Anyone wishing to develop creative thinking
- What and why of Creative Thinking
- Brief information about the backgrounds of Creative Thinking.
- How do I do it? The rules, steps and tools in theory and practice.
The workshop Innovation through Creativity. How? So! takes one day. The investment in an in-company training with up to 12 participants is € 1750.00 excluding VAT but including workshop materials and travel expenses (within the Netherlands)
Hans Terhürne is certified by the Centre for the Development of Creative Thinking COCD as ‘Expert in the use of Creative Thinking Techniques’.
Would you like to know more?
Contact Hans Terhürne for more information
+31 (0) 653 160 235 / firstname.lastname@example.org
- How can I guide the creative process?
- How do I get my organization, my employees more innovative?
- How can I deploy a group of people as effectively as possible to solve a problem?
- Which people are the best to set up a project?
- What is creativity?
These are all questions you can get as an expert in order to find the answers. But also all these are issues on which we can build our courses and workshops. Tailor your customization means that we not only answer your question, but we also tailor the training to the group that you have in mind.
A management team, a number of specific employees or a project group, a program developed by us is always perfect for that group of people. The aim of the pathway is that if we embed the knowledge of the employees, so many issues in the sequel can be tackled.
To give you an idea, you will find below some examples of courses and workshops which we have gained much experience.
- Courses: Creative Processes in Groups
- Workshops: Horizon Exploration and From Dream to Reality
Max van Leeuwen is certified by the Centre for the Development of Creative Thinking COCD as ‘Expert in the use of Creative Thinking Techniques’.
Would you like to know more?
Contact Max van Leeuwen for more information
+31 (0) 612 324 991 / email@example.com